Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thoughts Create Experience

Thoughts create experience. Everything I see is the result of my thoughts. Nothing is neutral and everything is interpreted.

Emotion is the body's response to thought. I create my feelings.

I reap what I sow. It is done to me as I believe. If I believe life is unfair, I will experience life as unfair. If I see life as fair, I will learn from difficult times. I will open myself to experience joy regardless of my circumstances.

Well-being comes from within. My connection to Spirit within me provides the strength and the confidence I need to move forward. This strength and confidence draws to me experiences that reflect
my resolve. Some call this faith. Not faith in a god in some far off galaxy or sitting on a throne somewhere, but God within me and around me. If God were the ocean, then I would be a wave.

William Frank Diedrich. author of The Road Home :The Journey Beyond the Spiritual Quick Fix available at
http://intelligentsprit.com/catalog.html



No comments:

Post a Comment