Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LIving on faith

I have a dream. Through the course of this year the universe has obliged me the time to work on it because my business has been decreasing. This month most of it just slipped away. Projects were finished and people moved on.  So I'm writing. I could be in a panic searching for sources of income, but instead I decided to go with the flow -- to trust -- to trust my dream -- to trust my Inner Voice -- to do whatver it  takes to make the dream a reality.  My book will be out by the middle of next month. It's called Adults at Work. I envision it catching on and thousands of people buying it. It will be worth the money, although the price is low. My novel should be done by November. I don't really know the future. I am operating on trust, on faith, doing my part, saying thank you for each client who cancels billable hours, saying thank you for the time and inspiration to write. I am driven. I am to the point where I can't not do this. Having no guaranteed security, not knowing how the bills will be paid a month from now, I feel alive. I feel confident. All is well. William Frank Diedrich, author of The Road Home, available at http://intelligentspirit.com/catalog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment