Monday, August 13, 2012

Beyond Fear

It has been said, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." I've done that. For me it's feel the fear and let it go. It doesn't go easily. My ego thinks my fear is part of who I am. It's not. It's just fear. Yes, it's wired in my body and kicks in easily when certain stimuli show up.

But I can watch myself being fearful. I can identify the thoughts that are creating the fear and separate myself from them. I can look at the thoughts with my Spiritual Source and with It's help, see through them.

I am not a prisoner of my fears. The door is unlocked. I can open it whenever I have the courage to do so.

William Frank Diedrich

http://intelligentspirit.com/catalog.html
author of:
The Road Home: The Journey Beyond the Spiritual Quick Fix
"I loved this book's courageous honesty and shimmering passion."
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment