Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Calm and Confident

Life unfolds in ways that are often miraculous. Fear interrupts this. One day I was wondering how I would bring in money. The calendar was empty for the next week. My wondering turned to anxiety and then to fear.

Breathe. I clarified what I wanted. I had already taken action and set things in motion. I gave my worry over to Spirit and became calm and confident. No need for drama.

Later that day I received an invitation to lead a project. That was on a Friday. On Monday I was working. There is a timing often unknown to us in the flow of life.  The idea is move toward what you want with confidence, trusting in the Inner Voice to guide you. Fear is a call to prayer. Prayer is a call to Spirit to take charge. With Spirit leading you there is no need for fear. Such is Spiritual Intelligence -- choosing Spirit over ego for your guidance.

William Frank Diedrich, Speaker, Author, Executive Coach
Books at http://intelligentspirit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment