Monday, October 1, 2012

One Thing

Only one thing stops me from being successful. Me.  Only one thing gets in my way in relationships with others. Me. All conflicts are in my mind, even if I project them out into my world. My world reflects what is going on in me. If people like me, or don't like me, I can ask: "Who am I being that people feel this way about me?"

Only one thing helps me to be successful, joyful, loved, etc.  Me. When I set my ego aside, and open myself to Divine Guidance (Call it God, Intuition, Higher Self, Spirit, or another name -- One Source -- many names)  -- when I open myself to this guidance instead of thinking I, as my little ego, have to do it myself, I am successful. The right people show up to help me. The right people show up to be helped. Connections are made that I had no idea could happen. Miracles occur, not because I've been a good boy, but because I have let go, moved forward with confidence, and trusted.

This is what I needed to hear today, and I just passed it on to you.  Blessings,  Bill

http://intelligentspirit.com/catalog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment